• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Review PDF - enable commenting is greyed out

Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2013 Sep 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using RH10 and having Acrobat XI installed, the option for saving a PDF for review works but the options to enable commenting and to send for shared review are greyed out.

Acrobat and RoboHelp have been installed separately not as part of the TCS, is this a problem? It is possible to save the PDF and then separately enable the commenting in Acrobat, so the basic functionality does work.

Robert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2013 Sep 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TCS is not a requirement, it should work with the standalone products. Right now I am looking at a TCS machine with Rh10 and Acrobat Pro X and the options are enabled.

Later I can look at a machine with Acrobat Pro XI. I am wondering if that is the issue. Shouldn't be and I am not expecting it to be.

Not sure about enabling the commenting outside Rh. Suggest a simple test project is set up to try it.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2013 Sep 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those fields are also enabled on a Windows 8 TCS4 Acrobat XI machine. As earlier, TCS is not a requirement so Rh10 and Acrobat XI should work.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2013 Sep 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter, thanks for testing this. Perhaps the order in which the programs were installed playes a role then, or there is some other issue. We will try a reinstallation of Robohelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2014 Jan 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on if this worked? I'm running RH9 and Acrobat XI and have the same issue with not having the option to select a share for review. Did have success with editing the page and opening in review mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2014 Jan 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I doubt Acrobat XI is compatible with Rh9.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp