• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader Flash Player vs Coby Mid 7042 Android 4.0.3

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2013 Sep 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RAs well as in google play, now I've found that even the android 4.0 Flashplayef 11.xxx is available, it seems is not for certain tablet users, is it kind of cibernet bulling or ??????   Why can't we download games, books or play on Facebook just because our devices, isn't internet used for knowlege to all worlwide internet users?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2013 Sep 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ANDROID... not Adobe made the decision to drop all support for Flash Player. That decision was made in May 2012. Amazon dropped ALL support for Flash in Kindles by July, and Samsung by mid August. Adobe ended development of Flash Player for Android in Mid August as well.

Flash is very processor consumptive and running Flash content eats batteries like they were nothing. That's the main reason mobile OS devices (like Kindle, Galaxy and iPad) don't support it.

See:  "Why can't I install Flash Player on my Tablet?" (Kindle or Samsung Galaxy)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines