Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder is closing at random while I'm working

Sep 14, 2013 Sep 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Flash Builder 4.6, sun jdk 1.6 on Windows 7 Enterprise Edition.

A couple of days ago as I started diving in to my first real flash project, my Flash Builder started closing at random intervals with no connection between events.  Does anyone know why this is happenning?  It's infuriating.  I lose any unsaved changes and have to restart flash builder and tomcat.  I've tried creating a new workspace and project, reinstalling Flash Builder and I'm getting the same result.  It closes when I'm editing all types of files (mxml, as, java, properties) and my actions at the mouse and keyboard have had no consistent relationship either.  I've even seen it close while I was focused on another application.  Something is seriously not right.

I'm hoping someone out there might have some hints as to how to fix this.  It looks like a system wide error at this point but honestly, I could just be doing something stupid, too.  I am at my wits end with this.  Any reasonable suggestions are much appreciated!!

Thanks in advance,

Bryce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines