• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scoring issue in Captivate6

Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am developing a module in Captivate 6 with flash output. the module has 5 topics and the 5th topic is disabled till all the other topics have been visited, so i send a score of 5 on the launch page on topic5.

The problem is the course has two ways of navigation:

1: each topic has its own launch page.

2. linear navigation.

Hence when visiting linearly I need to check the condition if all the other topics have been visited or no, but as this page already has many clickable, captivate gets hanged if i set one more variable to check this condition.

Do you have any option to get this done?

Thanks,

Sona

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you explain what is your present solution? Because this is certainly possible with variables and advanced actions (have multiple examples on my blog).

Do you have a user variable that is toggled for each topic? When and by which event do you change its value? Can you post a screenshot of the conditional action that you are using to enable navigation to the 5th topic?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybiri,

Thanks for your reply.

I am now able to do the required functionality and it is working .... but a new problem has come up.... the reporting works fine on WIN7 machine but when played through XP the score is not being recorded. I am testing it on Moodle1.9, what could be the reason?

Regards,

Soniya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have any experience with Moodle. Could you try it out on Scorm Cloud, could be another problem with Moodle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources