• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loaded lastest version of Adobe Flasher Player now unable to open PDF's

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I loaded Adobe Flash player today and now I am sorry that I did.  When I try to open any pdf documents on my mac I get a message to the affect that I need to lauch adobe reader, accept the terms of the agreement, quit my browser (safari) and relaunch it.  When I try to do all of this, I cannot find a way to accept the terms and conditions of adobe.  I'm am so stuck and so frustrated!  Thanks for your soon as possible help--please speak in plain language as I am not techno-savvy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

FinderScreenSnapz001.jpg

Launch Reader from your Applications folder and accpet the agreement. This has NOTHING to do with Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FinderScreenSnapz001.jpg

Launch Reader from your Applications folder and accpet the agreement. This has NOTHING to do with Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2013 Sep 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks for your help I can now open these

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines