• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when will flash player be available for os higher than 4.0

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent $400.00 on a tablet so i could watch movies on in my bed. I am paralyzed from the chest down. After getting this tablet i cant watch hardly anything on it because it requires flash player and since its os is higher than 4.0 i cant download flashplayer which in return makes this a 400.00 $ piece of junk if i cant download flash player on it ? Will adobe flash player ever be available on my device?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's Android 4.0 there will be no further development of Flash Player. Android dropped all support for Flash last year, and Adobe isn't developing for it anymore as a result.

There  are alternatives to Flash for Android devices:

You can find info about "Dolphin" for Android at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser It seems to be the browser of choice to play Flash content on an Android device.

Also, check the Android forums to see what their "gurus" recommend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the imput but all that was is a different browser not a flash player and apparently to watch vudu movies on my tablet i have to have an adobe flash player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dolphin works (according to the Google store) with YouTube (Flash video) and Facebook games (Flash & Shockwave).

unnamed.png

I don't know of anything Vudu would have that would require somethign Dolphin can't do.

Also, Vudu has an Android setup page: http://www.vudu.com/setup_android.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2013 Sep 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you i have been asking vudu for a few hours now why the new episode of sons of anarchy isnt available yet when it showed at 9 on tv but still havent gotten an answer but i did download vudu from the play store and that solved that problem but as far as anything else that would need a flash player i dont know anything about that. Thanks for the help id still like to find a flash player though so i wont have this problem with anything else because my nascar thing needs a flash player to view on here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines