Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rE Flash afils to load

Sep 16, 2013 Sep 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Folks I have to install flash player every time I want to use it. I have windows 7 home premium, explorer 10, I don’t understand most of what you have said and the web page never loads as i have no flash player to view any video. Is there another program that is not so loaded with problems as flash player.Is Adobe the only option. I have also loaded Firefox ands Google and they seem to have a struggle with flash player as well. I need to have plugins or some thing like a plug in. I wish I could just use explorer and see videos etc. The web links I have received never seem to have an answer attached to them. Thanks Rod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2013 Sep 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please keep the conversation in your original topic http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1294420

If you don't understand anything in there, please point it out, and someone will clarify it for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 18, 2013 Sep 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Pat

Thank you for the extra help. I didn’t have shockwave player installed on my machine. I also went into the advanced area of tools and clicked to allow active X to work Except the last spot that said something like allow active X that are not signed?? Now that I did these two steps I opened Explorer and ran a video from U tube. So I expect it is fixed. Do I need to open Firefox and Google; to make the same changes. Or will they most likely work on tier own. You have really helped me and I am very thankful.

God Bless Rod Garnett

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yendor1946 wrote:

Do I need to open Firefox and Google; to make the same changes. Or will they most likely work on tier own.

I do not know; you need to try if it works on those browser.  Most likely it will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines