Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Yellow Border in Quiz

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There's a nasty yellow box that appears around the feedback (advanced options) for quiz answers.

Not only does it look awful it also obscures the 1st and last character.

Any idea how I remove it?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2013 Sep 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone from Adobe actually answer these queries?!

If so, how long can we expect to wait?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an Adobe Support forum, this is a User Forum, just to be clear, so there is no guarantee that you will get a response from Adobe. Adobe staff has been known to make time to answer questions here that they can, but it is on their time, not as part of their job. So to put it shortly, I wouldn't have any expectations from Adobe here.

I suspect that this is something that is part of your theme in PPT, so you may want to look at that as this is not a common issue (first I have seen it). Chances are that any styling issues are PPT related as Presenter just uses the theme set by PPT for the slides them selves.

If you need to get an Adobe answer, you can contact support at 800-945-9120 or you can reach out to them here: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?product=presenter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you seeing the yellow box only around teh feedback messages ?

Or is it around the quiz questions and options as well ?

Do you have any accessibility tool installed on your machine like Jaws, NVDA etc ?

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2013 Sep 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thanks for responding

Yes, the yellow borders only appear around the feedback items not the actual questions.

I've also noticed it that it's only IE9 affected (Safari/Firefox are OK).

No JAWS etc installed and I also can't find anything relevant in IE settings relating to accessability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies if I appeared blunt!

I hadn't realised this wasn't was an official support forum - I just googled 'presenter support forum' and having signed in using my Adobe ID onto a Adobe domain I assumed Adobe staff would offer assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No worries on being blunt, I just wanted to make sure you understood what to expect here. Alpi should be able to help work through the issue with you.

Please let us know what resolves the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources