Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to add a font button to the toolbar in RH 10

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you just want a method of changing the font inside a topic whilst you are editing it, this is already there. Just right click in the toolbar and select the Formatting option.

If you want something else, can you give us some more detail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I want to add a font button to the toolbar in the generated help -- something that will allow the end-user to adjust the font on the page they see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

What is your output type? WebHelp, FlashHelp, AIRHelp, CHM...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Microsoft HTML Help -- they are chm's

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cleaned up your reply as it included your email address. Unless you enjoy spam, never post it on any forum.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again

The bottom line here is that it *IS* possible to add a button for this to the CHM toolbar. This is described at the link below:

Click here to view

The possibly bad news here is that RoboHelp doesn't lend itself to easily allowing you to do it. I tried a few times yesterday with no success.

If you are willing to make edits in RoboHelp, then step outside of RoboHelp and use the Microsoft HTML Help Workshop to compile your CHM, you might be able to achieve it.

I would also heartily encourage you (and others) to file this as an enhancement request with Adobe.

http://www.adobe.com/go/wish

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Rick! I made the request, and I'll keep my fingers crossed

Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 07:56:45 -0700

To: cateholliday@hotmail.com

Subject: Is there a way to add a font button to the toolbar in RH 10

Re: Is there a way to add a font button to the toolbar in RH 10

created by Captiv8r in RoboHelp - View the full discussion

Hello again

The bottom line here is that it IS possible to add a button for this to the CHM toolbar. This is described at the link below:

Click here to view

The possibly bad news here is that RoboHelp doesn't lend itself to easily allowing you to do it. I tried a few times yesterday with no success.

If you are willing to make edits in RoboHelp, then step outside of RoboHelp and use the Microsoft HTML Help Workshop to compile your CHM, you might be able to achieve it.

I would also heartily encourage you (and others) to file this as an enhancement request with Adobe.

http://www.adobe.com/go/wish

Cheers... Rick

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5699471#5699471

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in RoboHelp by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp