• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have version 11.8.800.175 on my PC

Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:

How is it possible that the version of the Flash player that I am running is newer than the one you are currently downloading. I see that the version on your site is 11.8.800.174. I just noticed that I have 11.8.800.175 on my PC. I tried to download .174 from your site and was unsuccessful because I was told by your website that I have a newer version. I was able to uninstall .175 and reload .174 but it has now changed back to .175.

Can you tell me what is going on?

I'm running windows 7 64 bit with IE 10

Thx for your help.

Flad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're finding users with this situation at our corporate site.  It's blowing up our push updates to .174, which is supposed to be the "official" version (per Adobe's download website).  Coming on the heels of a quick switch from .168 to .174 for IE, is Adobe trying to slip one by us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html indicates that the current version is 11.8.800.175; other pages have not been updated yet.

I don't know what's in that new version, but I imagine it's another emergency fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  That wasn't the case yesterday.  I think Adobe should make announcements about updates to those of us who have signed up for distribution.  Just good manners.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was an emergency patch to version 11.8.800.175 released today to fix an issue with Graphs and charts not displaying correctly in IE8. This update only applies to IE. The distribution site is correct. This happened in the nick of time as I am deploying to 15, machines next week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines