Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 6 asian pack

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2007 Mar 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

A question. Are you currently making RoboHelp 6 for Japanese and Chinese languages? Or, do you consider making it in the near future?

Thank you.

victor

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi victor and welcome to our community

If you will note what appears on posts here in the forums, Adobe does not normally monitor these posts. If you want to ensure you make the developers aware that Japanese and Chinese languages are important, Click here and complete the Wish Form.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick

Hmm.. I was just trying to know about current situation in development, it's not a request...
Is there any other way to ask Adobe directly and get reply? This is not a feature request, so I don't think "Wish form" would be appropriate.

Victor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2007 Mar 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Victor. Hopefully Rick won't mind me reinforcing the need to let Adobe know about Asian languages. You are not the only one to want this and you sure won't be the first to ask for it, but the more grist to the mill and all that. You could try emailing Adobe but it would be best to use the lisk Rick suggetsed to submit a wish item.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2007 Mar 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Thank you guys.
I'll try that out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colum is quite right. Also, Rick and I will be attending WritersUA in Long Beach, CA next week and there will be Adobe RoboHelp engineers and product management in attendance. They are inviting conference attendees to offer their thoughts on bugs/features in one-on-one and group sessions. So, we'll certainly put in a plug for Asian (and other) language compatibility.
Thanx,
john
John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John
It would be really nice if you leave some comments here after that meeting.

Thanks a lot.
Victor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will certainly do that, Victor. Realistically, though, while they will listen intently and I think it will make a difference, I doubt if they will tell me anything concrete because Adobe won't discuss future releases unless you're on NDA.
I know already that this is a high priority because the last version of RoboHelp that worked for Japanese was X3 and I know a lot of RoboHelpers who have been looking for this support.
That said, I'll keep in touch.
john
John Daigle
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2007 Apr 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been any further information on Chinese-Traditional support for RoboHelp 6? I filled in the WishList and called Technical Support.

Thanks

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 01, 2007 May 01, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sorry, Joe. I have not heard specifically. I will be going to the STC Annual Conference Minneapolis May 13-16 and will ask the Adobe RoboHelp product team about this and report back.
john
John Daigle
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp