• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

samsung galaxy tab 2 not compatible with flash player 11

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2012 Sep 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just bought a samsung galaxy tab 2 with it's model GT-P 5113, I tried to install flash player 11 and it says it's not compatible with model GT-P 5113,

my friend has a samsung galaxy tab 2 with it's model GT-P 5110, and he has no problem at all. can any one tell me what's the problem and how I can solve it?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 11, 2014 Dec 11, 2014

Side-loading old versions of Flash Player leaves your device at significant risk for malware infection.  The versions of Flash Player for Android are from 2011, and are missing hundreds of publicly disclosed security vulnerabilities at this point.  Installing an old Flash Player version onto your Android device is a terrible idea.

The only decent option at this point in terms of security is to use a cloud-based browser that streams the Flash content to your device, like:

Puffin Web Browser - The fastest mobile browser with Flash support over cloud on iPad, iPhone and Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2012 Sep 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Adobe has stopped development on the Adobe Flash Player for Android. Please read the following article for more information.

http://blogs.adobe.com/flashplayer/2012/06/flash-player-and-android-update.html

Each Android device is different, however you may be able to manually install the Flash Player by following the instructions on this FAQ page.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4675670

Regards,

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 05, 2013 Apr 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had same problem and I called Samsung tech support and they walked me through it and it worked!

Step 1 go to setting, click on security and check the box next to Unkoen Sources

Step2 go to internet, clear your browser, then type    goo.gl/WsbRZ   then press go or enter

Click on the install tab

Step3 Once installed a box will appear with two options   DONE   or OPEN

click DONE 

Now go onlinevand try streaming whatever you were trying to stream!!! Hope it works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2013 Apr 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the samsung galaxy 2 10.1 gt-p5113. I installed latest adobe flash player archive version. I am trying to stream movies from at&t uverse, which requires adobe flash player. However, when i select play, nothing happens. I tried uninstalling and installing older versions. Same result. Can anyone shed light on this? And yes, i enabled content from non-google approved sources.

P.S. Why does this page automatically scroll up to the top when I start typing. That is excessively stupid and irritating. I would like to be able to see what I am typing as I type it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 30, 2014 Nov 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Samsung Lite 7.0, your instructions were so helpful. Thank you so much. I don't understand why there's jot an easier way. Unfortunately there isn't a way to download the Adobe Flash Player through the Playstore, official Adobe Website and it wasn't in my list of downlowded applications so I couldn't update it. However the link you provided (goo.gl/WsbRZ) installed the program to my device and now everything works great. Thank you so much!

You're awesome. Thank you so much! =]

Sincerely, a very new Tablet user (Angelica).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2014 Dec 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Side-loading old versions of Flash Player leaves your device at significant risk for malware infection.  The versions of Flash Player for Android are from 2011, and are missing hundreds of publicly disclosed security vulnerabilities at this point.  Installing an old Flash Player version onto your Android device is a terrible idea.

The only decent option at this point in terms of security is to use a cloud-based browser that streams the Flash content to your device, like:

Puffin Web Browser - The fastest mobile browser with Flash support over cloud on iPad, iPhone and An...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2012 Dec 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue but there is a way... ok here is the solution. go to google play and click on the downloaded tab and click on all installed. scroll down and find flash player and click update. if u can't find it then go to adobe site and click on adobe reader and when it asks to redirect to play store you choose your internet browser. again click on all downloaded and again update it. works every time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2013 Sep 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got flash running on my galaxy tab 2. I'm able to stream hulu.com and play facebook games on my firefox browser. You have to sideload adobe flash first. This might help: http://flashforthegalaxy.com/install-flash-galaxy-tab/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines