• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Constant Crashing Flash Player

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2013 Sep 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What can be done to stop the repeated crashing. "Oops, crashed", does not begin to cover what I feel while studying, or taking a test in my hybrid or online classes and get a crash message. I am running Windows 7, 64-bit, Firefox (recommended by school...beginning to think this is so that we can "learn" to handle stressful situations"), Flashplayer 11.8.800.

Everytime it crashes, I have to close my browser to reinstall, so all windows I had open are now closed, and must be retrieved. Extremely frustrating! Please tell me a fix, as this literally happens 2-3 times, every couple of days.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, 5 hours, 62 views, and no answer. I sure do wish there were other options!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and save the uninstaller Save it to your downloads folder -  DO NOT run it yet.

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by right clicking one (or both) of the following links and selecting "Save Target as"(IE) or "Save Link as"(other browsers).

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Save the installer(s) to your downloads folder - DO NOT run it(them) yet.

Reboot your system.

BEFORE you run anything else, locate and run the uninstaller.

When it finishes, run the  installer(s) to put Flash Player on your system again.

If you use IE see also:Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer  and: ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C F McBlob,

Thanks for your response. I have completed your suggestions, and will give

it a couple of days before stating whether it was a help or not. I have

uninstalled and re-installed so many times, but am not sure if I rebooted

just before doing it, so if that makes a difference~ maybe we have success.

As I stated, it crashes often so I just need a couple of days max to know.

I will let you know when I post to the forum, and either way, thanks for

your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2013 Sep 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

C F....as I stated in the email I sent back to you, I had performed all suggestions in order. It has crashed again already. It is nearly a useless product! I wish I didn't need it for school, because then I wouldn't have to deal with the constant issues.  I have zero problems with my laptop otherwise, only Adobe Flash....like I said, thanks for the response, you are the only one that did~ but, still not fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines