• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player will not work or even install

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2013 Sep 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash player will not work or install on my computer. It is Windows 7 Professional 64 bit. It didn't work when I had Windows 7 Hone either. It will download and install and then it will tell me that there is already a newer version installed. There is no flash player installed on my computer. Also after the download and installation, it keeps telling me that it did not install correctly. Also there is no flash player add on in the internet options "manage add ons".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2013 Sep 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Download and save the uninstaller Save it to your downloads folder -  DO NOT run it yet.

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by right clicking one (or both) of the following links and selecting "Save Target as"(IE) or "Save Link as"(other browsers).

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Save the installer(s) to your downloads folder - DO NOT run it(them) yet.

Reboot your system.

BEFORE you run anything else, locate and run the uninstaller.

When it finishes, run the  installer(s) to put Flash Player on your system again.

If you use IE see also:Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer  and: ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines