• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to install adobe flash player on my new Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3?

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. I am having trouble watching tv shows because I do not have adobe flash player on my device. I have version 4.2.2 model # GT-P5210. I tried installing an archived version 10.1 for android.  Is there a solution to my problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2013 Sep 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Pat. I did see this already. I just wanted to make sure there was no other way around this before I returned my android tablet and converted to iPad. I'm sad that I have to do this, but I need the flash player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2013 Sep 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another forum user posted this link (http://flashforthegalaxy.com/install-flash-galaxy-tab/) where he claims there are working instructions to install it, but neither Android nor Adobe will support it if you can get it installed and it doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2013 Sep 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you CF McBlob. I just tried it and it doesn't work, but thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines