• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a flash player for android OS 4.1.1

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2013 Sep 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet with an OS of 4.1.1.   Is there a flash player for this?   There are some sites I want to access, but can't without a flash player.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See: "Why can't I install Flash Player on my Tablet?" (Kindle or Samsung Galaxy)

There are alternative browsers, but Android no longer supports Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What would you suggest I use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dolphin seems to be the most popular browser that will handle Flash content. Check the Android Forums to see what their "gurus" recommend (there's a link in the "Why Can't I install" page). I don't own any Android devices ( I absolutely despise cellphones and I don't have a tablet) so I can't really make a recommendation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines