Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR won't run or reinstall

Sep 23, 2013 Sep 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running a Dell xpAfter an update of AIR, programs using it will not run, nor can it be reinstalled.  When I look under programs in Control Panel, neither AIR nor Flash appear.  How can this be fixed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by clicking one of the following links.

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Download the AIR installer here:  http://get.adobe.com/air/otherversions/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same result.  I get "An error occurred while installing Adobe AIR. Installation may not be allowed by your administrator. Please contact your administrator."  I am the admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try creating another (admin) account. Try it under that account. If it works, you have issues with your account. If not, it's something in the OS or antivirus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines