Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi, flash player Installation fail

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2013 Sep 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I've been trying to install flashplayer, at first it said that i couldn't so i took down my firewalls and then it said i have it already insatlled so via Control Panel>Programs and i uninstalled the flash player an it still says i have it installed. please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by right clicking one of the following links and selecting "Save Target as" or "Save Link as".

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Save the file to your downloads folder. DO NOT run it yet.

Reboot your system.

BEFORE running anything else, run the installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thankyou, will try it now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so i did exactly what you said, opened it up after rebooting and was told this : The version of Adobe Flash Player that you are trying to install is not the most current version. Please visit Player Download Center to obtain the latest most secure version.
I did that and started installing, once complete how ever it said once again under the 'tick' Note: Newer version already installed
I double checked just a crappy fb game and it still says i need to install the latest version of Adobe(same thing happens when using youtube).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2013 Sep 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Flash Player version do you actually have installed? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2013 Sep 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing atm(from what i can see)- i went to my programs an un-installed it all hpeing that would fix the *Note: the latest version is already installed*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2013 Sep 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There has been a new version released yesterday; please download and run it again from the links that were posted earlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines