Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Design View display

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2013 Sep 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Working happily in Design view using RH 10, and from one moment to the next the Design View display changed. The font display has changed to a truncated style and the word wrap has disappeared.

I tried rebooting and then reinstalling and no luck in getting rid of the issue.

The output is fine and as expected, so I am presuming that it isn't the CSS. Which I haven't edited for eons anyway so it really shouldn't be that anyway.

This is happening on all my help projects - each with a different CSS - so it can't be the css unless RH did some sort of strange global change behind the scenes without my knowledge.

Any thoughts on how to get Design View to display normally would be much appreaciated,

Thanks,

Tannis

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 23, 2013 Sep 23, 2013

Check the zoom setting. It used to be on the toolbar near the font and style information. It may be more than 100% (used to be a problem with older versions, and I don't have a newer version to check if it's been fixed).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2013 Sep 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the zoom setting. It used to be on the toolbar near the font and style information. It may be more than 100% (used to be a problem with older versions, and I don't have a newer version to check if it's been fixed).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2013 Sep 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brilliant! You were right. It was a zoom issue. I never use zoom so not sure how it happened, but doesn't matter. It is fixed now.

Thank  you,

Tannis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2013 Sep 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

One possible suspect you may be unaware of is pressing and holding the Ctrl key as you rotate the wheel of a mouse. There may be a keyboard shortcut that would do this too.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp