Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player

Sep 23, 2013 Sep 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Adobe Flash player and it says it's enabled but the pop up box won't stop popping up no matter how I answer allow or don't allow?  Any help here???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 23, 2013 Sep 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player NEEDS to allow some data to store or "cache" on your system in order to keep video from stopping and restarting constantly. Somehow your storge settings got corrupted or deleted and it's asking for each new video or site you try to view.

Go to your Flash Player Global Settings (Easiest to access by right clicking ANY Flash Content and choosing "Global Settings")

Under the Storage tab, make sure "Allow sites to save information on this computer" is checked.

System PreferencesScreenSnapz002.jpg

The screenshot is Mac, but it's the same for Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 24, 2013 Sep 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I will try all this, not the sharpest computer setter

Wanda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines