• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scheduled tasks have disappeared (CF10)

Contributor ,
Sep 24, 2013 Sep 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have checked my CF Admin today and noticed that the 20 or so scheduled tasks I have in the administrator have vanished without trace.

Any ideas what would cause this to happen? Is there any way I can trace the cause?  Possibly related, the server (Windows Server 2003) was updated and restarted overnight last night.

Also noticed that the cf administrator scheduled tasks page has the following error

Variable DSNVALUE is undefined.

The error occurred in scheduletasks.cfm: line 749
Called from scheduletasks.cfm: line 289
Called from scheduletasks.cfm: line 1
-1 : Unable to display error's location in a CFML template.

Thanks,
Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've suffered a few problems with the scheduler too when renaming tasks. Once it ran all tasks at once.

Is your /CFIDE/administrator locked down (not publically acessible) do you know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was on the main site, but not on subsequent sites (not realising that each site in iis would have its own access).

It is now locked down across all sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check your logs for accesses to /CFIDE. We have locked down our CFIDE but I am wondering if it wasn't locked down well enough. Perhaps the scheduled tasks were manipulated remotely; it's a common attack vector it seems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation