• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Edition

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2013 Sep 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not certain what this page means, but I will put down my question again.

Hello everybody,

I am Dutch but I live in Portugal, however my Portugese is not sufficient yet, in the use of Adobe Digital Edition in Portyugese. I read the instructions for downloading on the Adobe-site in English (with a Dutch heading!) but automaticly I receive the software in Portugese.

How can I get this software in Dutch of English?

And how do I get the ebooks on my Kobo ereader?

Anyone familiar with this problem please help me, thank you.

Wim van Broekhoven = wimdutch

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2013 Sep 25, 2013

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

The User Interface language for Adobe Digital Editions 1.7.2 and later including Adobe Digital Editions 2.0 is affected by the language setting of your operating system.  Please be aware that the User Interface does not affect the content which you wish to view.  If you wish to open a Dutch ePub/eBook you would be able to do so.

If you wish to adjust the language of Adobe Digital Editions then please uninstall, adjust the language for you

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change product language
-----------------------

You can swap languages for a product you own if you follow the instructions at the following link:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/order-product-platform-language-swap.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Murphy,

Thank you for your reply, but the software is for free. But I have started the Adobe Digital Edition again this afternoon and I saw now the Kobo ereader stated in the left colon and I was able (with assistance of a dictionairy) to understand the instruction for loading my ereader.

But I have no idea how to put this result in my original question.

With sunny greetings

Wim van Broekhoven

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

The User Interface language for Adobe Digital Editions 1.7.2 and later including Adobe Digital Editions 2.0 is affected by the language setting of your operating system.  Please be aware that the User Interface does not affect the content which you wish to view.  If you wish to open a Dutch ePub/eBook you would be able to do so.

If you wish to adjust the language of Adobe Digital Editions then please uninstall, adjust the language for your Operating System, and then reinstall.

Finally in regards to transferring content to your Kobo device please see Transfer eBook to eReader | Adobe Digital Editions - http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/transfer-ebook-ereader-digital-editions.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2013 Sep 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Wright,

Thank you very much for your clear en simple assistance. I have followed your advice and now I have the Adobe Digital Editions in Dutch on my computer. I also have solved a small item as the name of the day of the week, since that we started here in Portugal that was changed in Portugese and now it is in Dutch again. So thanks to you I will be extra carefull in making changes on my pc. Again thank you very much and sunny greetings from the Algarve, Portugal, Europe. Wim van Broekhoven

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2013 Sep 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Wimdutch it's cloudy and rainy in Oregon at the moment so I appreciate the warm thoughts!  Happy to hear you were able to get your difficulties with Adobe Digital Editions resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines