• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashplayer and Mac 10.5

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2013 Sep 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So frustrating - done all the instructions from Adobe and followed links through community forum.  Still to no success - what the blazes is going on systems wont download !!!!!!!!!

Cannot get the 10.3 flashplayer to download which means cant play games - being disabled and generally housebound this is so rubbish.  Using both Firefox and Safari browsers - any help would be appreciated. 

Beginning to feel like Adobe is trying to push people into using updated version that they then have to update and pay for new versions on computers.

As an afterthought to the above I think I might try to download from my MAC installation set up and let you know if this works !!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Your welcome Anna, Please mark this post as correct or answered.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

You may download Adobe Flash Player 10.3 from Adobe Flash Player Archive (http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html)

Screen Shot 2013-09-26 at 11.40.55 PM.png

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Vikram

Did as suggested but to no avail - it will still not download. 

any other suggestions - realised that this seems to have happened when I tried to download floor planner for IKEA which asked permission to install add ons which I declined - didnt notice at the time but wondered if this has anything to do with problems. 

Regards

Anna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please elaborate when you say, it will still not download.

What happens when you click on this link : http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp_10.3.183.90_archive.dmg

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vikram I go through the whole process and get to these sections - flashplyer .... intel.dmg/sa.app.zip/intel.dmg - then the logo appears - I then double click on it and then nothing.  I have tried closing down and then re entering but nothing.  I was playing games on facebook and had no problem wiht the old version but now nothing.

Regards

Anna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2013 Sep 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anna,

Please share your contact information on tcssup@adobe.com

I will try to contact you today.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2013 Sep 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

many thanks to Vikram,

Issue now resolved with Flash Player able to download requirement for installation through different account which has worked.

Regards

Anna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your welcome Anna, Please mark this post as correct or answered.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 01, 2013 Oct 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AnnaF101 wrote:

many thanks to Vikram,

Issue now resolved with Flash Player able to download requirement for installation through different account which has worked.

Regards

Anna

You need to repair permissions on your user acount then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CFMCBlob

Sorry bit IT illiterate at times not sure what you mean by 'repair permissions".. Can you please explain.

many thanks

Anna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mac HD/Applications/Utilities

Disk Utility - Open it

Click your Mac HD

Click Repair Permissions

Disk UtilityScreenSnapz001.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines