• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

do I need 11.3.300.262 if I have 11.8.800.94

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2013 Jul 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering why 11.3.300.262 wasn't removed when I installed 11.8.800.94. Is there a difference between the 2, like 1 is a plug in and the other an active x or something? I was going to remove 11.3.300.262 if I don't need it. Is it safe to remove 11.3.300.262?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2013 Jul 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There ARE two version of the Flash Player Plugin. One (ActiveX) is for IE. The other is for other browsers. If you use IE and another browser, you'll need both but they should be the same version (11.8.800.94), and one will clearly indicate it's ActiveX.  If you have two builds of the same version (ActiveX or non), it's safe to uninstall the older one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mcblob,

Good afternoon sir, how are you today. Can you direct me with locating a specific activex version of 11.8.800.94.

So i tried to locate the specified activex verion of 11.8.800.94,however i have been unsuccessful from adobe.com website

Please can ,you assist with this activex version of 11.8.800.94. If you have the correct plugin available with the url that would be great.

Thank you,

Damion Nelson

[personal info removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines