• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ever lose Adobe?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2013 Oct 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer is set for auto updates and I found a MS Windows NOTE BOX upon opening one day and in attempting to discover why, I lost all Adobe and Acrobat programs, yet still have the MS Windows box stating "Adobe Flash Player Update Service 11.6r602 stopped working and was closed" and a Windows note at the bottom stating, "A problem caused the application to stop working correctly.  Windows will notify you if a solution is available" and I now, at least six months later, am still searching for answers of where did it go, why did it stop and how can I keep it from happening again; as I have recently downloaded a trial version of the latest programs, but would like, if nothking else, to rid my screen of the MS NOTE BOX and I don't know how, does anyone?

20131001_181504.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 01, 2013 Oct 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click ANY Flash Cntent and choose "Global Settings".

Under the Advanced tab, disabel automatic updates by selecting "Never check for updates".

The updater won't run after you reboot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2013 Oct 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have an old updater on your system; perform a clean install to replace it with the new version: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/928315

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines