Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install Flash Player on Sharp TV with Linux 32-bit

Oct 03, 2013 Oct 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to install Adobe Flash Player on my Sharp TV because I get an error when trying to view videos from the web (like from A&E).  When I try to view the video, it takes me directly to the Adobe website.  I choose Linux 11.2 .rpm for the version.  I hit DOWNLOAD NOW and it says that the download will start shortly.  Almost immediately, I get an almost blank screen with step 2 of 3 and a yellow NEXT button.  I choose NEXT and get an advertisement for Behance.  The top of the screen has step 3 of 3.  It never downloads or displays any errors.  How do I get this on my TV?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the direct download: fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/linux/flash-plugin-11.2.202.310-release.i386.rpm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines