• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Context Sensitive Help Not Working

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2013 Oct 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assigned the Map IDs and associated the project with that Map ID file.

In the CSH Test, I chose Offline and navigated to a file. In the Map Number field, I browsed to the Map ID file and clicked on the dropdown arrow to locate the corresponding Map ID. I then clicked OK and nothing happened.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening on the same project that you are having issue loading? If so, the problems could be related. Hold fire on testing your CSH until we have the other issue fixed. Then try again and let us know how you get on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with the CSH Test tool. I've tried it with Mapped Topics that I know are working on our system and I still don't see any output. Is this feature broken?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2013 Oct 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RoboColum(n), that fixed the problem. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp