Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web Link function on Adobe Connect

Oct 07, 2013 Oct 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the web link function on the adobe connect. When I share the link and click browse to the link opens on my page but not on the students. They can copy and paste the link into a browser but I am wondering if there is a way to have the link open on there screen instead of having them copy and paste.

Help!

Vanessa

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2013 Oct 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When using the web links pod in Connect, if a Host or Presenter uses the Browse To function, it should force everyone in the room to have that URL open in their web browser. However, Pop-up blockers can prevent this from happening. If a Participant in the meeting uses the Browse To function, then it should only launch the link in that individual's browser.

I don't see any options in Connect to change that functionality, so I would suspect that something on your students' computers is preventing the link from opening.

Are your students able to open hyperlinks in the chat pod, or in a object in the Share pod (PPT or PDF with hyperlinks in it)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources