• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flashplayer

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2013 Oct 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well discovered something....If I make google chrome my default browser then flashplayer works. I also have internet explorer. When using IE I cannot see videos on facebook. When I click on the link I was sent from Adobe and the notification of answer in my email ...after making google chrome my default browser it says page cannot be found. but it was found with IE  as my browser....so what is going on here,?I dont really want touse chrome as my default because I have norton security and other imp. shortcuts on the menubar all fixed on IE. So it seems flashplayer is somehow linked to wich browser being used..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2013 Oct 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome has its own Flash Player (called "Pepperflash") embedded by Google. That's why it works when IE won't.
Follow the steps here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html to make sure you have Flash Player for IE installed properly.

Also, see:  Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer  and:ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer  to be sure it's enabled and not blocekd by ActiveX filtering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2013 Oct 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok thanks for info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines