• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts selected when creating CSS are not visible in font drop-down menu in design view

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2013 Oct 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company uses RoboHelp HTML version 9. We are going through a rebranding effort and are now trying to change our Help system to match the company's new fonts and colors. I created a new CSS to match the company's style, but fonts that I selected when setting up the CSS

CSS Screen Shot.jpg

do not appear in the font drop-down menu in the Design view.

Design View Screen Shot.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this would occur and what I could do about it?

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2013 Oct 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With a topic open, try going to Format > Font Sets and adding that font. Not sure but worth a shot. It's a less common font so that might be the problem.

Beware if you generate printed documentation. It's a font that users may not have on their system.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2013 Oct 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I may add: Ignore the Font dropdown. That one inserts the fonts as inline styling. And you want to avoid inline styling like the plague. Just use the CSS styles.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp