• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change layout of navigation links

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2013 Oct 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to have the navigation links Contents, Index, Search and Glossary appear in a vertical row below the topic list instead of horizontally across the top?  I am generating into WebHelp and I need to change the location to be at the bottom of the left side window.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2013 Oct 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As our lead developer is fond of saying: "technically, everything is possible." Is it feasible? For all practical purposes: no.

However, if you like a challenge and if you're well versed in JavaScript, I can point you to the scripts involved in creating and placing the navigation bar: You need to change the frameset created in whskin_frmset01.htm to place the navigation bar below the other content. Then you need to change the styling (and the table created for the navigation bar) in whtbar.js. But only try this if you have time to spare.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2013 Oct 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry that I answered incorrectly yesterday.  You gave the me scripts involved in creating/placing the nave bar in the 2nd part of the email.  I should have asked for more information if you come across it down the road.

Thanks, William.

TeleTech®

Jan Gustafson  |  Technical Communicator  |  InterApp

Message was edited by: Captiv8r - Removed SPAM bait.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2013 Oct 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jan

You may want to re-think replying to posts via E-Mail. I just removed most of your signature line as this is a public facing forum and as such, tends to be a harvesting ground for spammers.to begin flooding your in-box with all sorts of money making offers, body enhancement and the like.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp