• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing flash player on Mac (OSX)10.5.8 Safari 5.0.6

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2013 Oct 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please walk me through downloading flash player on this machine?

yes it's an older model but it is all I have at the moment.. I understand that adobe & apple no longer support

anything below mac 10.6 but is there a way I can locate and install plug-in download and install an older version

of the flashplayer on this machine? any assistance would be much appreciated..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Flash Player 10.3.183.90 is the last version to support OS X 10.5.8.  Go to http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html and download the 10.3.183.90 archive file.  Extract the content and use the file flashplayer_10_3r183_90_mac_intel.dmg to install Flash Player on OS X 10.5.8.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Timothy Lee ...  I would just like to download flash player for mac osx 10.5.8/safari 5.0.6   can you send me the correct plug-in and download please?  I don't wanna upgrade right now.... thank you  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player 10.3.183.90 (Mac only)

That's the LAST Flash Player Adobe will ever make for PPC Macs. In a short time, it too, will be obsolete, and you will be unable to access ANY Flash content on the web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Timothy Lee.....   That was it,!!!  thank you so much!!!  I tried 10 times and could not get it to work..  Thank you!!!!

Have a great night!!!   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Timothy Lee...  Ditto!!!!   You really made my day!!!  " Karma's  A Beautiful Thing"!!!!  ðŸ™‚  Take care my friend!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Timothy Lee... my processor is not intel, so I can't upgrade to lepard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines