Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

urgent help..

Participant ,
Mar 28, 2007 Mar 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

We moved our CF apps from windows to Linux box...since linux is case-sensitive...I am not able to call the files to stored in a linux directory..so I decided to lower their case as in oracle db so that everything will work...I am getting this err...CF 7...
Also, I am trying to open a pop up window , I am getting this error
---------Pop up error--------
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
----------------------------------------------

----------------The major err----------------
Attribute validation error for tag CFFILE.
The value of the attribute source, which is currently "/apps/www/html/REQGEN/tech/19-Mar-07-02-49-PM-1174330169180.pdf", is invalid.

The error occurred in /apps/www/html/Digerleri/RenameFileNamesDyn.cfm: line 15

13 :
14 : <cfloop query="qlcase">
15 : <cffile action="RENAME" source="#qlcase.directory#/#qlcase.name#" destination="#qlcase.directory#/#LCase(qlcase.name)#">
16 : </cfloop>
17 :
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure that all of you Application.cfm have a cap "A" or it will not be called by the server.

-David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They have ....what else ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first part of the question has been solved..I was using a file called " Gig.CFM" I changed to "Gig.cfm" ..it is fine...But second part of major err still needs your help ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 29, 2007 Mar 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

/apps/www/html/REQGEN/tech/19-Mar-07-02-49-PM-1174330169180.pdf are you sure the file and path exists exactly like is passed to CFDIRECTORY ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 29, 2007 Mar 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
yes it is ....I have to change the all cases to lower using windows box then it works fine on Linux...Thanks all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation