• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashbuilder fails to load/download using CC

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2013 Oct 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a clean installtion of windows 7 and i'm trying to install flashbuilder 4.7.

When I do I get the following error.  It gets to 50% when installing then fails.  It has created folders and it is registered in the control panel but most of the folders are empty.  I've tried signing out of CC and uninstalling it from my machine to try again.  But each time I get the following error.

Why can't we just get a download link? Any wonder I'm always being told to use intelliJ for flex applications!

Exit Code: 6 Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR: DW030 ... 

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------  - 0 fatal error(s), 1 error(s)    -----------

Payload: Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 4.7.0.0 {EB510B48-ACF6-43A0-8214-3DA0D6D0936F} -----------

ERROR: DW030: Custom Action for payload Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 4.7.0.0 {EB510B48-ACF6-43A0-8214-3DA0D6D0936F} returned error. Failing this payload.  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2013 Oct 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried again several times today.  Sign out, uninstall, run CC as admin. uninstall, restart machine etc etc.

No joy, why did I even bother paying for a license.  This is really frustrating when you need to code and I can't even get the software I paid for!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2013 Oct 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently flashbuilder isn't part of adobe cloud - even though if you wish to download it then you can only do so through the cloud which doesn't work as its not part of it.  But it is listed under it! 

Smooth Adobe - smooth.

Thankfully if you have already purchased it then you can get a link in your My orders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2013 Oct 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Del, does the Flash Builder 4.7 Premium free trial link under the Adobe CC direct downloads work for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I gave that a try and I get the following error when trying to download the link.

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/FLBR/4_7/win32/FlashBuilder_4_7_LS10.exe?" on this server.

Reference #18.2eaafc3e.1381331817.1f29445

I did manage to get a link from under 'My orders' although it doesn't list version 4.7 which I should have listed.  I did manged to get the url from looking at the url for the 4.6 version (which comes from clicking on 4.5!)

The installer partially works. Much like the link from within CC.  You can find the folder layout where it tries to intall but they're empty. It tells you that it has installed AIR but not FB. Recommends turning of virus protection etc which doesn't let it work either... (always run installer as admin as well, just in case that is an issue)

Also since having to update my PW which is now over 12 chars and was accepted by the site - when you try to install with serial number and it asks for your un/pw it doesn't accept it as its now over 12 chars!

So far - still not been able to install 4.5/4.6 or 4.7.

going to hunt through my other machine to see if I have a copy of the installer, so very poor from Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Del, you just have to make sure to carefully follow the download instructions given on that CC direct links page, otherwise you'll get that "access denied" message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was a bit busy - just jumped straight to the link...
Will try it later if I need to. Found a previous version of 4.7 on another machine of mine - going to run that first and update afterwards if required.

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines