Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported skins - not working

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2007 Mar 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have just imported a skin file (skn file) into my Web help pro project and when i generate and view i can see all the changes ive made and it looks very nice. However, when i publish and view my website the skins do not appear within the content & index area. Both the buttons and background color do not appear. The only area that stuck was the left hand column.

Any ideas why?

Sincerely,
Crystal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2007 Mar 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Crystal

Try defining a totally new window, then setting it as the default. This should be done for the project listed as the primary in your WebHelp Pro RoboEngine setup.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2007 Mar 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that and it didn't work. It's just odd because when i generate and view layout i see everything there but when publish i dont get the top part of the new skin.

Anything else you can suggest? Is this possibly a bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2007 Apr 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ive tried your suggestion and ive also contacted Adobe tech and they asked us to verify that ALL files have been uploaded correctly to the server, and to make sure they are actually sitting on the server. If all of the image files are within the same folder, then all of the images should be showing up. But I also explained to them that it’s not just the images that are not showing up, but rather the background colours (aqua) as well.

So they suggested we try importing the skin again and see if we still have the same problem. I have attached a fresh copy for you to try.

None of the above have worked and our imported skin still only appears in the TOC and not the top frame where the TOC & Index buttons are located.

Can you offer me any other advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp