Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Server Monitoring Feature Unavailable - CF10 Standard

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2013 Oct 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have recently undergone the process of installing ColdFusion 10 Standard on our new server, and were looking to test performance across the two.

Within the ColdFusion Administrator, Server Monitoring>Settings and Server Monitoring>Server Monitor, I receive the message, "This feature is not available in this edition of the ColdFusion server.

Under System Information the version is listed as 10.0.11.285437 and up to date. The server itself is running Windows Server 2008 R2.

This was the original article to configure server monitoring.

However I then ended up with another article, which involved editing neo-monitoring.xml (linked in previous), which did not appear to do anything.

If someone can shed some light on why I am getting this error, as it says the standard version only limits use of the monitoring API, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 14, 2013 Oct 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Scott,

You need Enterprise or Developer edition to run CF Server Monitor.

You could try Java JVM logging or JMX style monitoring that is freely available in Java which CF Standard and Enterprise runs on to get some performance metrics.

HTH, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation