Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to update the Fields in Robohelp

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2013 Oct 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have created a master page and inserted "Title" field in it. And I have created a topic with a title associating this master page. Because of the "Title" field inserted in the master page, the title given to the topic is reflected on the page. But issue is when I tried changing the title of the topic, the change is updated in the TOC but not on the page. The page is still retaining the previous title, which I have given at the time of creating topic. Even when I tried updating the title using "Update Field", it is not updating.

If there is any other way to updating the fields, please do let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2013 Oct 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Does anything change if you right-click the topic and choose to view the Topic Properties and change the Topic Title on the General tab?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2013 Oct 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Yep, it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp