Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Retake Only Incorrect Quiz Questions?

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2013 Oct 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a 34 question graded quiz with 99 attempts. The student has to pass all the questions. Is there a way that the user can only retake the ones they did not pass? I have it set up for them to return to the start of the quiz to retake but always thought they had to retake the whole quiz. I don't see any other options and I see that it does "clear the quiz". I do see they get the green checkmark or X if incorrect. I just want to be sure before I report back that it can't be done.

Thanks very much.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There is no setting in Presenter which will hide the answer given to the correct questions  in case of multiple attempts of the quiz.

You have to retake the complete quiz again if you have failed once.

Thanks,

Sunil

Adobe Presenter Engg Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, that is what I thought. Just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources