Sep 18, 2013 Sep 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter 7.07

SCORM settings included in image:

SettingsForAdobePost.gif

And for search engine purposes:

SCORM 1.2

No Mastery Score (passing grade of questions not a requirement for status of Complete) Mastery score is not checked

Report slide views only

Slide View Completion 80%

Report status as defined by report data

The LMS is Cornerstone

In Internet Explorer:

The course bookmarks (I am returned to the last-viewed screen)

Previous progress is saved in IE (I view my first 40% of screens in session 1 and exit.  I view the second 40% of screens in session 2 and exit and get a status of Complete)

In Firefox:

Bookmarking fails, no matter what screen I exit from I am returned to screen 2 on launch

Previous progress is not saved (see above for definition)

I can get a status of Complete but the only way I can get a status of Complete is if I meet the criteria in a single session

Thanks for reading, I would greatly appreciate questions and advice on solving this.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2013 Oct 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dwkqa Hi, I'm from Brazil so excuse the Englishman who is a translator. Well when put to the Scorm capture Quiz, we need to pass it should retrieve the result of the quiz. Try choosing "Report Quiz result and Slide Views".

Good Luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2013 Oct 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the feedback.  The project closed, the customer decided they did not need it to work in Firefox.  I did not try this suggestion, but am skeptical why such a setting would make something that works in IE start working in FF.  Can't try it out as the project is closed.  Thanks anyway for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources