• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash Crash Crash

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2013 Oct 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 8.  Since getting this system Flash player is always asking for an update or crashing during the middle of games.  I go to update, down load latest version and am told not neccessary.  Active is is disabled and flash is enabled.  Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2013 Oct 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is why I DON'T use Internet Exploder. And it only got worse with Win 8 because Microsoft (in their infinite wisdom) has decided that you and I are "too dumb" to keep our own Flash Player up to date.
Internet Exploder is for testing webpages to learn what I have to change to make them work.  If you aren't a web desinger, you really have NO USE for it at all. That doesn't mean you can uninstall it, because unfortunately, Windows NEEDS it just to function (pretty pathetic).
I use Firefox.... BECAUSE IT WORKS.

Download it, install it, download the Flash Player Plug-in (for All other browsers)  and install it. You'll be pleasantly suprised at how well you can get along without Microsoft's garbage excuse for a browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 16, 2013 Oct 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sassylou520 wrote:

Flash player is always asking for an update...

Flash Player is not doing such things; more likely you got malware trying to get you to install more malware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines