Exit

customising BC templates and using in Muse Templates

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm new to commerce in websites.

I need to produce a cataloge series which just includes items and quantities, no pricing or adding of prices.

Then I need to customise the checkout so that all it deals with are the items to deliver, as below.

Event name

Event Address

Event Start date and time

Event Finish date and time

Collection date and time

Ordered by -

Branch - name and ref number

tel number

email

venue contact

tel number

and a few other details

This to be emailed as an order. attached image shows details to remove from cataloge. I'm a bit stuck at the moment and would appreciate any advice.Screen Shot 2013-09-19 at 16.54.28.png

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I ask why are you doing this using the eCommerce, not considered a payment form and web apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for response Liam,

I've not really done anything with functionality other than a conatct form before.

Looking at tutorials i'd thought what I needed was a simplified ecommerce module.

not sure where to find web apps and payment form that all links together.

I'll start searching but would appreciate any pointers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have the event module itself you may want to look at.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2013 Oct 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Getting stuck.

I've created a form which does what I want and a basic web app with items and description.

I can't see how I can add a selection and submit feature to the web app which continues through the form and then to us.

I understand the form and its workflow, but am getting stuck through lack of experience with this side of web work.

I've attached a picture showing the pipeline I want to achieve, any help or pointers would be great.

Asset Portal Layout.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines