• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion can not connect to HTTPS web service

Oct 18, 2013 Oct 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So I have Win 2008 R2 Server running coldfusion10 and when I try to get it to connect to this https webservice I get

Error creating web service. Please ensure that you have

entered a correct Web Service name or URL

I have the SSL cert in the keystore and I can browse to the service from the broweser on the server not really sure what else might be causeing it I though maybe some XML version issues but it it able to connect to other services with this XML version that are not HTTPS.

Thanks for all the help ^^

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which keystore are you referring to. Make sure it the [cfpath]/runtime/jre/lib/security/cacerts store. (I'm using CF9 so the path might be slightly off but it's still "cacerts" from what I remember).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Indeed it is similar in CF10 from what I can tell the path is a bit different I think but the cacerts is the file it resides in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation