• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jumping Styles pane

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2013 Oct 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Robohelp 10 Webhelp when I open the Styles pane the cursor jumps about between the style of the currently selected paragraph and Normal. It's almost impossible to select and double-click on a style to apply it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2013 Oct 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not something I have seen reported. Is the operating system one that is supported?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Windows XP (service pack 3) under Parallels 6. I never had a problem with Robohelp 6 in this environment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot has changed since Rh6 but whether or not that is the issue, I cannot say.

Anyone else seeing this using Parallels 6?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem does not appear when I load a sample project supplied with Robohelp 10. Hence, I presume, it is related to the fact that it occurs in my project which was created in Robohelp 6 and then opened in Robohelp 10.

Any suggestions as to what could be done to correct the problem? Note: I have applied the CSS style sheet from my own project to the Sample project and it operates correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try deleting CPD file and reopening project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. That fixed the Jumping Styles pane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL, we normally know the CPD to mean "Cache Project Database". In this case it seems to mean "Calms Project Down".

Happy Friday! Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. The fact that one file transfer works and another does not. Have you

tried latest which was done with 2010?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp