1 2 3 Previous Next 82 Replies Latest reply on Oct 21, 2013 7:14 PM by chinarabbit Go to original post
      • 80. Re: The disk copy was changed since you last opened it.
        chinarabbit Level 1

Yea, I have the exact same thing happening on Windows 7 x64 from the FMCore.exe service, Extensis Font Management Core, the Extensis plugin of Suitcase Fusion

I didnt know it was actually changing the file after save though.. thats a bit disturbing.

Think I'll uninstall the plug-in, if I can remember how it got there in the first place

• 81. Re: The disk copy was changed since you last opened it.
          chinarabbit Level 1

ok, my 30-day trial of Suitcase Fusion expired, I forgot all about it since I decided on a different font manager

I dont recall Extensis doing this prior to the Expiration of the Trial Period

And if I cant use the Product any longer, why is the Extensis Plug-in still active?

I think they simply make the extension malfunction after your trial period..

Perhaps they do it to bother users into remembering them

Just had to uninstall the program from Add/remove programs

• 82. Re: The disk copy was changed since you last opened it.
            chinarabbit Level 1

well, Uninstall of Suitcase Fusion wasnt easy at all

It required me to close every program on my comptuer, including Adobe Flashplayer, My Web Browser, Download managers, and a bunch of other things.. literally every single running thing.

It seems they feel right at home letting their little program attach itself to anything on your system, related to fonts or not.

I wont be using them in the future

1 2 3 Previous Next