• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash plugin update crashes windows 8

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2013 Oct 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the latest update to flash player plugin to my new Windows 8 machine, and it crashed my OS big time.

After numerous restarts I was finally able to copy the file I was working on to a separate drive, but I just about lost a whole bunch of work, thanks to your garbage software.

Now I will have to reinstall the OS, because brilliant Microsoft has taken the ability to boot to a command prompt completely out of my hands, and I have no way to repair it. I am going to go back to windows 7 as soon as I possibly can. Windows 8 is not ready for prime time at all; not to mention your terrible software that I trusted when I installed it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2013 Oct 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on your rant (I can only assume that's what it is because you didn't say you need help with anything) your computer has a whole pile of problems, Flash Player being the least of them, the fact that it's nowhere near suitable to run Windows 8 being the biggest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2013 Oct 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PhiBible wrote:

I just installed the latest update to flash player plugin to my new Windows 8 machine...

You don't install Flash Player updates on Windows 8; Windows Update does that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines