• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

install error urlmon.dll 459 missed

Sep 12, 2013 Sep 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

my problem is when i will install flash player. I keep getting an error message " ordernumber 459 in urlmon.dll missed

Thanks Kabu13

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 12, 2013 Sep 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't provide much details.

Have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/281679

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2013 Oct 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but MS is about the last place anyone should go looking for answers or worthwhile tech support (IMO).  In fact (surprise) I tried to for this problem and they had no worthwhile answer.  I looked elsewhere on the net and someone suggested uninstalling one's current Flash and starting from scratch, so to speak.  Didn't help, same error.  Anyone have a clue??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You also do not provide any information.  We do not know your Windows version or IE version.  We also do not know if urlmon.dll is actually missing on your system, or if the error is caused my Microsoft KB2847204.

The same error can also be caused by hidden malware on your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines