• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH10 - how do I change the toolbar button choices in WebHelp Settings - Navigation?

Oct 23, 2013 Oct 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RH10 to update several WebHelp projects. In WebHelp Settings - Navigation - Toolbar Buttons for one project, I have TOC (default), Glossary, and Search. For a different project, I have TOC (default), Index, and Search.  How do I add an Index selection to the project that only offers TOC, Glossary, and Search?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought that was all set in the SSL recipe for the WebHelp output – if you’ve got it turned on there and nothing’s happening, maybe it’s the skin you’re using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did change the skin.  I'll go back into the "Skins Editor" (Tattoo'er ???) and check. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Look at the properties of the Single Source Layout. Specifically, the area on the left where it says "Navigation". Click that.

Then look at the large white box on the right side. You should see an entry labeled "Index". Ensure there is a check mark there. If not, that's the issue. If there *IS* a check mark and the index still isn't appearing, you may need to specifically nominate an index file inside the Content Categories area.

tmp1.PNG

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp