• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incompatible signature after creating a new Flex mobile project in Flashbuilder 4.6

Oct 23, 2013 Oct 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a new flex mobile project and try to build it right away it gives me this error

1144: Interface method initialize in namespace mx.core:IUIComponent is implemented with an incompatible signature in class utest.

I have tried reinstalling Flash Builder and even upgraded from 4.5 to 4.6 to try and resolve this problem.

I have also tried using different versions of the Adobe Air sdk (I'm currently using Air 3.4).

Here is the projects mxml file, if that helps although it doesnt have anything but the generated code.

utest.mxml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<s:ViewNavigatorApplication xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"

xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark"

firstView="views.utestHomeView" applicationDPI="160">

<fx:Declarations>

<!-- Place non-visual elements (e.g., services, value objects) here -->

</fx:Declarations>

</s:ViewNavigatorApplication>

views.utestHomeView.mxml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<s:View xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"

xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark" title="HomeView">

<fx:Declarations>

<!-- Place non-visual elements (e.g., services, value objects) here -->

</fx:Declarations>

</s:View>

Also I am running Flash Builder 4.6 on Windows 7 32-bit

Thanks in advance for the help

Edit:

I have now tried the flash builder 4.7 trial and even 4.6 on a different machine, both were clean installs, and I have found that when i create a new project it does compile

until I get an error, and this can be any error, then after I fix that error it gives me the same error as before

1144: Interface method initialize in namespace mx.core:IUIComponent is implemented with an incompatible signature in class utest.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines