Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash issues

Oct 24, 2013 Oct 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Youtube movies not working in Safari, but works in Firefox.Can someone help me please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for not giving full information. I'm using imac osx 10.8.5. Adobe flash version 11.9.900.117.

I had a problems in past with installing a flash player but your support team helps me. Now when i am launching youtube in Safari it is loading movies and there is now progress you can't watch them.

But if i go to firefox it is working perfectly

But like a week ago both browsers were working so I don't know what happend.I did contact apple support but basicly they couldnt help saiyng I will need to contact adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Safari version 6.1

Firefox 24.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines