• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resolved: Font display in RH9 changed

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2013 Oct 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently while working in RH9, the font display in the topics changed to display differently than the selected font. When I generate, the topics display the appropriate font; however, when I reopen RoboHelp after a reboot, it still displays the odd font. It's like it is displaying MS Sans Serif versus the selected Verdana. Spacing is off as well. all this in the visual display is distracting and makes it difficult to format visually. I published and it seems OK once published as well. The font displays just fine; however, back to the robohelp files, looks weird.  Anyone else experience this and figure out how to fix?

I continued reading down through the list of RoboHelp HTML discussions and found the solution in someone else's discussion "Problem with design view display." Adjust the Zoom. the zoom adjusted to 90% for some reason (possibly hit the wrong combination of keys while working) and when adjusted back to 100%, it resolved the problem.

THANKS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2013 Oct 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the zoom setting perhaps not set to 100%? Can you post a screenshot of the RoboHelp window showing this behaviour?

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp